We serve clients by patent searching and preparing and prosecuting chemical, mechanical, and light electrical patents applications. Our clients include universities, medium and small businesses, and independent inventors, with large and small portfolios in a wide variety of fields. By searching www.uspto.gov for issued patents with legal representation (LREP) by “Pedersen; Kenneth J.”, “Pedersen; Ken J.” or “Pedersen; Barbara S.”, one may see many examples of our patent preparation and prosecution.
For example, our technical fields include water filtration media and processes; electrical and mechanical connectors; analytical sensors; petrochemical and oil refining and catalysis; materials science including magnetoplastic materials; compositions of matter including alternative fuels; human enzyme inhibitors; chemical manufacturing and nuclear processes; food service equipment; home and office wares; firearms and accessories; and recreational and sporting goods. Also, our technical fields include the “traditionally western” fields of agriculture, including farm equipment; food processing, mining technology, wood and building products, and wilderness equipment. Examples of a few of our over 550 issued patents are shown below.
- Ankle-foot orthotic device
- Determination of permeability from damping
- Device and Method for Marking Competition Rings and Other Areas on Floor Surfaces
- Electrical Connectors And Methods Of Manufacturing And Using Same
- Environmental sampler and methods of using same
- Keyed system for connection of filter cartridge to filter holder
- Production of Aromatics From Renewable Resources
- Multi-state memory and multi-functional devices comprising magnetoplastic or magnetoelastic materials
- Polycrystalline foams exhibiting giant magnetic-field-induced deformation and methods of making and using same
- Radar echolocater with audio output
- Viking knit hand tool
- Wireless autonomous solar-powered outdoor lighting and energy and information management network